Thursday, June 30, 2016

Airplay: It's Back! - Week Of July 2, 2016

Hey fam! I'm not going to explain much, because you guys pretty much already understand this. There is just one change, the spin number will be in parentheses. So, let's get started, because we haven't done this in a while.

Bubbling Under/Others:
Symon - Say (1)
Sabrina Carpenter - Smoke & Fire (1)
Becky G - Sola (2)
Little Mix/Sean Paul - Hair (2)
Ferras - Closer (2) 
Jon Bellion/Travis Mendes - Guillotine (2)
Fifth Harmony - Write On Me (2)
Sabrina Carpenter/Sofia Carson - Wildside (3)
Era Istrefi - Bonbon (3)
Halsey - Colors (4)
Zayn - Like I Would (4)
Alessia Cara - River Of Tears (4)
Sak Noel/Salvi/Sean Paul - Trumpets (5)
Meghan Trainor - Kindly Calm Me Down (5)
Nick Jonas/Ty Dolla $ign - Bacon (6) [Loser]
Mike Posner/SeeB - I Took A Pill In Ibiza (8)
Beyonce - Sorry (8)
Olivia Holt - Phoenix (8)
Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj - Side To Side (8)
AJR - I'm Not Famous (13)
Ariana Grande - Touch It (14)
Magic! - Red Dress (17)
Melanie Martinez - Alphabet Boy (17)
Flume/Kai - Never Be Like You (23)
Twenty One Pilots - Heathens (33) [Gainer]

The Hot 45 Chart:
MKTO - Superstitious (2)
Ariana Grande/Macy Gray - Leave Me Lonely (2)
Grace/G-Eazy - You Don't Own Me (4)
Alessia Cara/G-Eazy - Wild Things (4) [Loser]
Drake/Wizkid/Kyla - One Dance (6)
Zedd/Kesha - True Colors (6)
Zendaya/Chris Brown - Something New (8)
Hailee Steinfeld/DNCE - Rock Bottom (12)
David Guetta/Zara Larsson - This One's For You (14)
Rachel Platten - Better Place (14)
Iggy Azalea - Team (14)
Charlie Puth/Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore (15)
Ariana Grande/Lil Wayne - Let Me Love You (15)
Prince Fox/Hailee Steinfeld - Fragile (16)
Jason Derulo - If It Ain't Love (16)
Jacob Whitesides - Lovesick (20)
Ben Rector - Brand New (20)
Galantis - No Money (21)
Alesso/Nico & Vinz - I Wanna Know (23)
Jennifer Lopez - Ain't Your Mama (24)
MO - Final Song (29)
Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias - Messin Around (29)
Kent Jones - Don't Mind (32)
Nick Jonas/Tove Lo - Close (32)
Sofia Carson/J Balvin - Love Is The Name (33)
Laura Marano - Boombox (33)
Taylor Swift - New Romantics (33)
Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover) (41)
Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better (41)
Meghan Trainor - Me Too (41)
DNCE - Toothbrush (42)
Jordan Fisher - All About Us (44) [Gainer]
Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling! (44)
OneRepublic - Wherever I Go (46)
Bebe Rexha/Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts (47)
P!nk - Just Like Fire (47)
Zara Larsson/MNEK - Never Forget You (50)
Fifth Harmony/Ty Dolla $ign - Work From Home (50)
Calvin Harris/Rihanna - This Is What You Came For (60)
Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills (66)
Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness (66)
Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman (77)
Ariana Grande - Into You (77)
Fifth Harmony/Fetty Wap - All In My Head (Flex) (80)

So, we'll see what happens this weekend. 

Love ya fam!

~ Jack :)














8 comments:

  1. The current #1 song on your chart might be #1 on my chart this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! In the bubbling under the loser and gainer are annoying but that is just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you happiness
    - Parker on a different account

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like All In My Head but I don't see what is so amazing about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it!! Enough said lol. :)

      Delete
    2. I agree with Graham. It's good, but not really anything I'll remember in a few months.

      Delete

Week Of January 27, 2018

Hey what's up everyone? I apologize for the lateness of this week's post as well. I hope you can forgive me. Now, before we get star...